Thin film panel is a kind of text mark and trademark that is popular in recent years. It is a combination of decorative and functional. In the PVC, PC, PET and other flexible plastic materials on the printed graphics, text descriptions, transparent windows, etc., affixed to different types of double-sided adhesive, made for the identification and protection of plastic products. The film panel is beautiful in appearance, with clear graphics and good sealing. Waterproof, anti-deformation, anti-pollution, anti-high temperature, strong viscosity and other characteristics. Widely used in intelligent electronic measuring instruments, medical equipment, computer control, CNC machine tools, electronic weighing, post and telecommunications, copiers, refrigerators, microwave ovens, fans, washing machines, electronic games and other industrial and household appliances products.
Flexible circuit board, also called "soft board", is a printed circuit made of a flexible insulating substrate. Flexible circuits provide excellent electrical performance that can meet the design needs of smaller and higher-density mounting, and also help reduce assembly processes and enhance reliability. Flexible circuit boards are the only solution to meet the miniaturization and movement requirements of electronic products. Can be bent freely, coiled, folded, can withstand millions of dynamic bending without damaging the wire, can be arranged in accordance with the space layout requirements, and any three-dimensional space to move and expand, so as to achieve component assembly and wire connection The flexible circuit board can greatly reduce the volume and weight of electronic products, and it is suitable for the development of electronic products to high density, miniaturization, and high reliability.
The film panel adopts different materials to determine its price and performance. The biggest feature of the film panel produced by screen printing is:
1. Clear and intuitive graphics and text, and can adapt to different planes and curved planes.
2. The choice of different materials can make PVC, PC, PET and other materials.
3. Thin film panel has: waterproof, anti-deformation, anti-pollution, anti-high temperature, strong viscosity and other characteristics.
Flexible circuit board advantages and disadvantages
(1) It can be freely bent, coiled, and folded. Arbitrary arrangements can be made according to the requirements of space layout, and can be freely moved and retracted in three-dimensional space to achieve integration of component assembly and wire connection;
(2) Using FPC can greatly reduce the volume and weight of electronic products;
(3) FPC also has the advantages of good heat dissipation and solderability, easy assembly, and low overall cost. The design of soft and hard bonding also compensates for the slight inadequacy of the flexible substrate in component loading capacity.
(1) High one-time initial cost
Since soft PCBs are designed and manufactured for special applications, the initial circuit design, wiring, and photo mastering require higher costs. Unless there is a special need to use a soft PCB, it is usually best not to use it when it is used in small quantities.
(2) It is difficult to change and repair soft PCBs
Once a flexible PCB is made, changes must be made from the basemap or a programmed flash program, so it is not easy to change. The surface is covered with a protective film, which needs to be removed before the repair and restored after the repair. This is a difficult task.
(3) Limited size
Soft PCBs are usually fabricated using a batch process, even though they are not widely available. Therefore, due to the limitations of the size of the production equipment, they cannot be made very long and wide.
(4) Improper handling is easy to damage
Improper installation of personnel can cause damage to the soft circuit. Soldering and rework must be performed by trained personnel.
Hangzhou Kaike Electronics Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 2. Dadi Road, Haining Agricultural External Development Zone 314408,
Contact Person: May Wong
Telephone: 86-571-86830690 Fax: 86-571-86687367
Cell Phone: 86-15158112598